Media Redundancy Protocol (MRP), automatic addressing/topology detection (LLDP, DCP)
– Varied design of 35 °, 90 ° angles
– Built-in LED for easy fault diagnosis
– With PG and without PG
– Screw or quick-connect terminal (EasyConnect)
– RJ45 connector for Profinet, Modbus, EtherCAT connections
– Very compact design for DIN rail mounting.
– Redundant power supply.
– Galvanic isolation of the networks.
– Up to 1024 Byte input/output data.
– 300 configurable slots for PROFINET IO data.
TB20 – Distributed I/O system
– Three-component module design
– Ideal handling, achieved with a compact design
– Clear, unique labels. Hot-Swap capability
The energy meter function module can be used to measure all important current and voltage measurement values on 230 V AC networks.
I/O module for S7-300:
Digital input/ digital output
Analog input/ analog output
Accessories: connector, memory card…
Integrated 3 or 4 LAN ports.
WAN, 3G, LTE or WiFi.
Compact size saves space.
TB20 now supports six different fieldbus systems like PROFINET and EtherNet/IP.
Multiple communication channels possible
Communication between CPUs (S7-300 * and S7-400 *)
WLAN ports (802.11 b / g) with speeds up to 54 Mbps can be enabled and disabled
Support for all common technical tools for S7
Security function for access by TCP / IP protocol.
PLC protection feature can be enabled and disabled.
Easy to configure via web interface