KEL-DPU 24 grey
– KEL-DPU 24 cable entry plates are designed to route and seal standard cables (from 3.2 mm to 20.5 mm in diameter) in limited space with protection class IP65 / IP66.
– The KEL-DPU is particularly characterised by its reinforced frame and the increased strain relief of the routed cables.
– The KEL-DPU 24 matches exactly the cut-out dimensions of 24-pole standard industrial connectors. The assembly of the KEL-DPU 24 with cables or pneumatic hoses can be done within seconds.
– Simply put a small slit in the thin membrane and push standard cables through.
– ST-B Plugs can be used for sealing pierced membranes if cables have been remove.